Information regarding the use of your personal data:
- To keep you informed about the promotion, we will collect the following personal information: the picture you provide to us, your name, postcode, country and e-mail address.
- We are collecting and processing your data solely for the purposes of your agreement to enter this promotion. If you are randomly selected to win a prize, this will be delivered to the address you provided upon entering.
- We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil this promotion. At the latest, they will be deleted on 31st December 2018.
- You have the right at any time during the promotion period, to advise that your consent to the collection of your data has been withdrawn.
- Without your data, we cannot include you within this promotion.
- Your data will only be shared with third-parties appropriate to the fulfilment of this promotion, for example with a courier service in order to send you your prize.
- The business that controls your data is TMD Friction Services GmbH, Schlebuscher Str. 99, 51381 Leverkusen, Germany. Their Data Protection Officer can be contacted under this address and via email@example.com.
- You have the right to request from TMD access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing. You have the right to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide you with information about the collection of personal data through the use of our website. Personal data is any data about your identity, including your name, address, e-mail address(es) and user behaviour.
(2) Responsible pursuant to Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is TMD Friction Services GmbH, Schlebuscher Str. 99, 51381 Leverkusen, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org (see our company information). You can contact our data protection officer by e-mail at Datenschutz@tmdfriction.com or by writing to our postal address, addressing your correspondence to “The Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address and, where applicable, your name) will be stored by us, to enable us to respond to your queries. We will delete any data provided to us in this way as soon as it is no longer necessary for us to store it, or will restrict its processing in cases where we are legally obliged to store it.
(4) Please see below for detailed information about the relevant procedures we follow in cases where we use commissioned service providers for individual services available on our website or wish to use your data for advertising purposes. This information also includes the relevant criteria for storage periods.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data we store on you:
- Right to access
- Right to rectify and delete
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about the way in which we process your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data through visiting our website
(1) If you use our website purely for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register with us or share data with us in any other way, we will collect only the personal data transferred to our server by your browser. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the following data that we require for technical purposes to display our website to you and guarantee its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1(f) of the GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference between local time and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Respective volume of data transmitted
- Website the request has come from
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and browser software version
(2) In addition to the collection of the data specified above, cookies will also be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are sent to your browser when you visit a website and are stored on your hard drive. They provide the owner of the website (in this case, us) with specific information. Cookies cannot execute programs or place viruses on your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookie, the scope and functionality of which are outlined below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include, in particular, session cookies, which store a “session ID” that can be used to assign different browser requests to the entire session, thereby enabling us to recognise your computer if you visit our website again. Session cookies are deleted when you log off or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specific period, which can differ from cookie to cookie. You can delete the cookies in your security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings as desired, to reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies, for example. However, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
|catAccCookies||Cookie Consent WordPress plugin||Required|
|wordfence_verifiedHuman||Wordfence WordPress plugin||Optional|
|wfvt_*||Wordfence WordPress plugin||Optional|
|_icl_current_language||WPML WordPress plugin||Optional|
|__utma, __utmz, _ga, _gid, ads_prefs, |
auth_token, co, csrf_same_site,
csrf_same_site_set, dnt, eu_cn, external_referer,
guest_id, kdt, mobile_metrics_token, netpu,
syndication_guest_id, tfw_exp, twid, twitter_ads_id
This website uses Google Analytics, a web service analysis tool from Google Inc. (“Google“). Google Analytics use “cookies,” which are text files saved on your computer to help us to analyse how users use this site.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and saved by Google in the United States.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use the information to evaluate your use of the website, to collect reports on the website activities and to perform other services related to the website use and internet use for the website operator.
The IP address sent by your browser to Google Analytics will not be combined with other data of Google. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your device by using the relevant settings in your browser. However, please note that in this case you may not be able to use all features of our website.
You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google using their opt-out tool.